Does Your Organization Have Great Public Speakers?
Can your team members or employees:
- Tell your story?
- Concisely explain goals, opportunities, challenges, and solutions? and
- Communicate clearly with peers, prospects, customers, and senior leaders?
Speak Up for Success’ Public Speaking Workshops will help grow their speaking skills, their confidence, and their ability to get the point across!
What Do Speak Up for Success Public Speaking Workshops Cover?
That depends on your needs!
- Speak Up for Success public speaking workshops are highly interactive
- They include an exciting mix of information, demonstrations, group discussions and exercises
- And every participant spends time on their feet, presenting to the room.
Most workshops include core topics like:
- Public speaking best practices (how to speak clearly, to be easily heard), and
- The Instant Speech (a fool-proof format for speaking off the cuff and answering questions);
But beyond that, workshops vary based on:
- The number and experience level of people you want to train, and
- Your goals — Do you want to win more pitches? Prep team members for a town hall or panel? Teach your people how to run better meetings, give clear directions, communicate more comfortably with each other, or show up more professionally? My goal is to meet your needs, so there’s no limit to the topics we might include.
How Long Do Public Speaking Workshops Last?
Again, that depends on your needs. But popular choices include:
- 2-hour Workshops: Ideal for a group of 8-15 participants
- 3 1/2-hour Workshops: Ideal for groups of 15-22 people
- 6-hour Workshops: Ideal for up to 30 people, this workshop can also be delivered in 3-hour segments on consecutive days
- For groups of more than 30, a 1-hour Keynote Speech provides the same information, insights, and techniques, though with less participation
What Else Comes with the Public Speaking Workshop? MY BOOK!
Aside from the great content and hands-on practice, every workshop participant receives a copy of my highly acclaimed book, Speak Like Yourself…No, Really! Follow Your Strengths and Skills to Great Public Speaking.