Speak Like Yourself… No, Really! Will Show You How to Succeed at Public Speaking
Many of my public speaking clients believe that they should sound like someone else.
But when it comes to your business, your career, your passion, you are the expert. You have the experience, insight, and dedication to know what needs to be said — you just need to learn how to do that… and this fun, fast-paced book will show you how!
It takes you step-by-step through the public speaking process — from first thought to final bow, and features the insights and approach that I’ve shared with hundreds of individual public speaking clients, in a delightful and easy-to-use format.
You’ll learn how to:
- Prepare a speech
- Connect with your audience
- Convey the best of who you are, and
- Successfully handle every communications challenge: pitches, off-the-cuff remarks, Q&A, and more.
Who Can Benefit from Speak Like Yourself… No, Really!?
Anyone can learn from this book!
- If you’re new to public speaking (or want to be), you’ll find a road map for success.
- If you’re already an experienced speaker, you’ll move to a whole new level.
Whether you’re a public speaking novice or expert, Speak Like Yourself…No, Really! will transform the way you communicate.
And if you’d also like to book a Skype or in-person Speaker Coaching Session, contact me.