In Today’s Global Economy, Your Success Depends on Top Public Speaking Skills…
And that’s just what Speak Up for Success delivers.
For the past 20 years I’ve helped everyone from CEOs to scientists, and organizations ranging from Facebook to Pfizer, communicate more successfully — and I can do the same for you!
Public Speaking Services for Your Needs, or Those of Your Organization
For Individuals, Speak Up for Success provides:
- One-to-one Public Speaker Coaching;
- Breakthrough Intensive Speaker Coaching;
- Self-Study with My Comprehensive Workbook, Speak Like Yourself… No, Really!; and
- The soon-to-be-released ebook, Interview Like Yourself… No, Really!
For Organizations, Speak Up for Success provides:
- Breakthrough Intesive Speaker Coaching for your high potential managers, executives, and leaders;
- Customized Workshops on a range of communications topics, for teams or your entire organization;
- Popular Keynote Speeches, tailored to your audience’s needs; and
- Group rates for my book, Speak Like Yourself… No, Really!, so that workshop participants or keynote audience members can continue to study and grow on their own.
Here’s How We’ll Work Together to Reach Your Communications Goals
If you become an individual client, we will meet in person or by phone or Skype to assess your public speaking needs. Then,
- I’ll show you how to develop and present the actual materials you need to deliver at work, for an interview, or at a conference, personal event — anywhere!
- In the process, you’ll build public speaking confidence, and a skill set you can apply to all areas of your life and career.
A customized workshop or keynote for your organization also begins with a needs assessment.
- We’ll discuss your goals for the participants, and their levels of public speaking skill.
- Then, based on your needs, budget, and timeframe, I’ll create a customized experience that will take your participants or audience to the next level of confidence and skill.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, contact me for a free discussion of what speaking up for success means to you — and how I can help.
Not Ready for Customized Services? Buy My Book, for Yourself or Your Team!
My comprehensive workbook, Speak Like Yourself… No, Really! Follow Your Strengths and Skills to Great Public Speaking, is a great resource, whether it’s paired with other services or not.