In today’s job market, you need to be.
Whether you work for a company, or are building your own business or brand… whether you speak in small meetings or to large audiences… you’re constantly being judged on your ability to express and advocate for your ideas.
For the past 20 years, I’ve been helping clients ranging from CEOs to scientists, from artists to entrepreneurs communicate successfully. By developing their natural speaking skills and style, my clients have won promotions, grants, awards, investors, and greater career success and satisfaction.
Public Speaking Coaching and Customized Workshops
I offer two core services:
- One-to-one public speaker coaching for individuals, and
- Customized communications workshops for organizations.
If you become an individual client, we will meet in in person or by Skype to assess your public speaking needs. I will show you how to develop and present the actual work materials you deliver at work. In the process, you’ll build public speaking confidence, and a skill set that they can apply to any area of your life and career.
A customized workshop for your organization also begins with a needs assessment. We’ll discuss your goals for the participants, and decide on a format that meets your needs, budget, and timeframe.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, contact me for a free discussion of what speaking up for success means to you — and how I can help.
Not Ready for Speaker Coaching? Buy My Book!
My new book, Speak Like Yourself… No, Really! Follow Your Strengths and Skills to Great Public Speaking, is a great resource, whether you’re also getting speaker coaching or not.
It takes you step-by-step through the public speaking process from first thought to final bow, and features the same insights and approach that I share with my private clients, in a delightful and easy-to-read format.
You’ll learn how to:
- Prepare a speech that brings value to your audience; practice giving it powerfully; and connect with your audience to present with pride.
- Be a relaxed, confident, competent speaker, and convey the best of who youare.
- Successfully handle pitches, PowerPoint, meetings, Q&A, off-the-cuff remarks, small talk, job interviews, networking, public speaking panic, and a host of other communications challenges.
Buy your copy at Amazon, or order at your local bookstore.