To celebrate my book, INTERVIEW LIKE YOURSELF…NO, REALLY! Follow Your Strengths and Skills to GET THE JOB, I invited six top hiring professionals to share their insights and advice about the job interviewing process:
- Patrick Mulvey, HR Consultant
- Paula Seibel, Retained Executive Search Firm Owner
- Rob Duval, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Anne Loehr, Executive Coach and Generational Guru, @anneloehr
- Jim Hopkinson, The Salary Tutor, @salarytutor
- Caroline Ceniza-Levine, Coach, Columnist, and Co-Founder, SixFigure Start®, @prescopresco
Here’s what they had to say:
Job interviewing can be stressful, which is why you want to learn from the experts. HR Consultant and Executive Patrick J. Mulvey shares important advice for everyone from first-time to seasoned job hunters.
When companies have high-level jobs to fill, they turn to Executive Recruiters like Paula Seibel to find the perfect candidate. Paula shares her tips on how to impress a recruiter, so that you’ll be ready if your phone rings.
What’s the state of the art in job interviewing today? A Chief Human Resources Officer tells you how your job interview is likely to be evaluated.
Generational Guru Anne Loehr Tells You How to INTERVIEW LIKE YOURSELF with an Older or Younger Interviewer
Anne Loehr is an executive coach and expert on generations in the workforce. Her advice about how to talk to Baby Boomer, Generation X, and Millennial interviewers will help you express your skills and strengths in language your interviewer understands.
After You’ve INTERVIEWED LIKE YOURSELF, Negotiate Your Salary! “Salary Tutor” Jim Hopkinson Shows You How
If you find it hard to negotiate your salary — or even to imagine negotiating it! — you need Salary Tutor Jim Hopkinson. Here’s how to handle the negotiating step, after you’ve successfully INTERVIEWED LIKE YOURSELF.
Career Expert and Extreme Career Changer Caroline Ceniza-Levine shows you how to manage a job interview when the position you’re applying for isn’t one that you’ve held before.
Want More Help with Job Interviews?
- Check out my book Interview Like Yourself… No, Really! Follow Your Strengths and Skills to Get the Job. It has detailed advice, concrete steps to take, and insights from 64 HR professionals.
- This job interview checklist will help you prepare and practice efficiently and manage your energy throughout the process.
- And if you’d like my help with interview prep, just contact me for more information.