Some of the Most Brilliant Innovators Can’t Describe What They Do — or Why It Matters
Are you a scientist, technologist, academic, or entrepreneur who
- Hates presenting your work to VIPs or VCs?
- Hides from conferences and networking events?
- Dreads the question “what is it you do”?
If so, you’re not alone!
And that’s a waste. Because — even if you don’t currently speak about your work in a way that fires up potential partners, investors, and the public — you can learn how!
Your Work Deserves to Be Presented Well
Jezra’s keynote Public Speaking for Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Techies, Nerds, and Geeks (which is also available in workshop format) contains the information and road map you need to:
- Present your project, company, or idea in a clear and irresistible way
- Pitch to venture capitalists, and others
- Master the fine art of group presentations
- Handle tough questions and objections
Give yourself a competitive edge, by removing this barrier to your work’s success. Innovation is hard — but talking about it doesn’t need to be!
To bring, Public Speaking for Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Techies, Nerds, and Geeks to your team, company, or organization, contact email@example.com.