Whether you’re facing a “public speaking emergency,” an upcoming conference, or a long-term need for personal development, these public speaking services will help you and your team members Speak Up for Success.
Public Speaking Services for Individuals
Individual Speaker Coaching Sessions — Private coaching that’s tailored to your needs, your public speaking personality, and your work materials, this is the most popular (and foundational) public speaking service we offer.
- Individual coaching is offered in person or by Skype, on an hourly basis. Coaching can be focused on a specific presentation, an upcoming job or promotion interview, or general skills building.
- Whether you need a one-time session to re-orient your approach, a weekly session to build new skills and confidence, or as-needed sessions that tackle specific work challenges, every hour of individual coaching provides a wealth of tools, insights, and new skills to practice.
- If your company offers professional development, speak with HR manager or supervisor about private speaker coaching — or contact me to make a personal arrangement.
Speechwriting, Editing, and PowerPoint — Whether you’re keynoting a major conference, or presenting your work to an informal meeting, having the right “script” makes it a thousand times easier!
I work with individual “speechwriting” clients on everything from refining your basic idea to creating slides to scripting an entire presentation and, as always, services are flexibly tailored to your needs.
Public Speaking Services for Organizations
Public Speaking Workshops are my most popular product for organizations.
- As with individual coaching, Speak Up for Success workshops are highly customized, fast-paced, and effective.
- Workshops can run from two hours to 1 1/2 days, and are built around the communications needs, materials, and outcomes you identify.
- For added value, every workshop participant receives a copy of my acclaimed book on public speaking, Speak Like Yourself…No, Really! and many workshops offer follow-up suggestions and resources to prompt ongoing learning.
In addition, Keynote Speeches are a delightful way to bring entertaining insights, hands-on exercises, and a common perspective on pubic speaking to a larger group.
Make Your Pitch, Conference, or Internal Event a Knock-Out
If you’re hosting an internal or external event, or fielding a high-stakes pitch or team presentation, image the benefits of speaker coaching that:
- Takes each of your presenters to a new level of confidence skill;
- Ties the entire experience together, multiplying its power and impact; and
- Dazzles your audience!
I’ve worked with teams of presenters across industries that range from pharma to tech to finance, and there’s no better way to take your event to the next level. (This post describes creating a TED-style event for a scientific conference.)
Contact me to discuss your situation, and how this approach can work for you.
Looking for Public Speaking Services that Aren’t On This List?
Contact me and we’ll set up a time to talk!