The Workshop Experience
Like all of Jezra’s workshops, Ace Your Online Job Interview combines public speaking insights, techniques for fast learning, and a hands-on approach that’s both challenging and FUN.
Every week, you’ll learn new skills and put them to immediate use. You’ll get constructive feedback from Jezra and your peers. And you’ll discover where you need to focus, and how to make rapid progress.
Each Course Session Delivers…
- Information to help you strategize and succeed, such as: What is a job interview, really? What’s the most important thing to work on? How do you answer difficult questions?
- Exercisesthat help you respond to questions effectively, give just the right amount of information, talk about your strengths and skills, and engage your interviewer.
- Practice with a supportive group of peers, and tips for practicing on your own.
- Constructive feedback from Jezra and other workshop participants.
- Materials and assignments to help you build your skills between sessions, and going forward.
Mastering Online Job Interview Essentials
Job interviews aren’t about yours skills and credentials. They’re about whether you seem like a “good fit” for the organization (and whether they’re a good fit for you).
With that in mind, this hands-on session will focus on preparing for an online job interview.
You’ll learn how to:
- Assess your skills
- Prioritize your job requirements
- Network, in person and with Linked In
- Build confidence
- Put your best face forward on a video conference platform
Setting the Right Tone * How to Answer Questions
You won’t necessarily get the job just because your interviewer likes you. But if they don’t like you, your chances of getting it are greatly diminished.
That’s why making a connection is so important.
In this session, we’ll cover:
- Small talk
- Eye contact
- Active listening
- “You” language, and
- How to answer the question first, one of the most important job interview skills.
Crafting Confident Success Stories
Storytelling is one of the most powerful forms of human communication… yet many people can’t tell engaging stories about what they’ve done well.
In this session, you’ll tell success stories and learn about how to:
- Make an Instant (off-the-cuff) Speech
- Tell stories that are “Just Right” for your listener
- Practice and polish your “go to” stories
- Share complex or negative events in a positive way
Putting It All Together * Move from Candidate to Contender
That joke about “How do you get to Carnegie Hall?” is no joke. Practice is what allows you to shine even when you’re feeling nervous or overwhelmed.
Here’s where you become a Practicing Pro, who’s able to:
- Practice effectively in just a few seconds
- Work on core job interviewing skills
- Build your skills into a powerful and confident persona
- And of course, ACE THE INTERVIEW!
BONUS: When you register, you’ll receive a FREE copy of my book on interviewing skills—the perfect companion to
Ace Your Online Job Interview
4 Week Workshop
All the learning, feedback, practice, group support, and materials.
Add a 1-Hour Private Session
Use your time with Jezra to review your resume, develop Q&A’s, or polish your skills.
What happens if I miss a session?
We’ll be recording each session, so you won’t have to miss any of the learning if you can’t show up “in person” every week.
What if I don’t expect to have an interview soon?
This workshop will help you build your skills, confidence, and attitude, so that—whenever you’re ready to start interviewing—you’ll know how to prepare, practice, and put your best face forward.
With money so tight, are you offering any scholarships?
Please contact me to discuss your situation. Financial aid is offered on a case-by-case basis.
What if I need help with something that isn’t part of the curriculum?
If you’re registered for the course, you qualify for a discounted 1-on-1 coaching session with me.
If I don’t want to take a group course, can I work directly with you?
Yes. Please contact me to schedule a 1-on-1 session.
Are these sessions mostly lectures?
No! I have a lot to share, but so do you and the other participants.In these workshops, you’ll learn by doing, not just by listening to what I bring.